Hello sweet friends.
I am sincerely honored to have been nominated for The Liebster Award by another blogger. Thank you so much Joan for the nomination. You can find Joan here…
In case you’re wondering what the Liebster award is…
The Liebster Award is an online recognition that started in 2011. It is being passed on by bloggers to fellow bloggers as a show of support and for enjoying or valuing their work. Once a blog is nominated, the blogger is asked to answer 11 questions provided by the nominating blogger.
You then nominate other bloggers to keep the love going strong.
I decided to nominate April Flavio.
YOU FIND HER HERE…. CLICK HERE FOR APRIL’S BLOG.
So here is how it works.
So to answer the 11 questions Joan asked of me:
1. What motivates you to write? Not to sound all Sunday school but Jesus. I want so badly to be used for His glory and my journey has led me consistently back to blogging and being an encourager/influencer. This is what I want to do and what I feel strongly that God has called me to do. I also LOVE being inspired and inspiring other women. I love the community that blogging has brought into my life.
2. Are you a morning person or a night owl? NIGHT OWL. hoot hoot.
3. One word that best describes you? I’ve been told “Sparkly” a lot. I’ll take it. 😉
4. What’s your dream job? Being on stage doing theatre but also Full-Time Blogging.
5. Best place in earth? I haven’t traveled overseas much…really only to England but my favorite city in America is Savannah, Georgia. I want to live in a cute apartment someday there and retire.
6. What scares you? Spiders…but in seriousness, it’s regret.
7. What do you remember most in high school? Laughing…I laughed a lot. And theatre. It was my life.
8. If you would be given a chance, whose life from famous people would you like to have and why? Oh gosh…I really can’t think of anyones I would want. That’s lame but it’s the truth.
9. Black or white? Black is my favorite color.
10. Where do you see yourself 3 years from now? Happy. Successfully blogging/running my own business and hopefully with another book under my belt.
11. What’s the best thing that ever happened to you? Jesus…then my husband…then my children.
The 11 Random facts about myself:
Ok, my questions for April:
Congrats again April. I can’t wait to hear all your answers. And again, thank you for the award.